Deputy is a cloud-based work scheduling and people management platform, with great time and attendance, rostering and communication capability. Using Deputy you can:
- Create, publish and update work rosters, keeping all staff up-to-date via email, SMS, or through the Deputy app.
- Quickly find replacement staff for a shift.
- Keep track of employees’ hours worked and job attendance, and streamline payroll by integrating with leading accounting packages such as Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks Online.
- Assign specific tasks to employees for completion during their shift.
- Use reporting features to gain valuable insights into your business and staff rostering.
- Keep track of individual employee performance.
ServiceM8 and Deputy
Deputy is a great solution for ServiceM8 users with more complicated timesheet and staff rostering requirements than what ServiceM8 offers. You can integrate your Deputy account with ServiceM8 by enabling the Deputy Add-on and running through our Deputy Integration Wizard.
Once integrated, employee details are synced between your ServiceM8 and Deputy accounts. Employee Clock On and Clock Off times from ServiceM8 are automatically converted and recorded in Deputy as timesheets, which can then be used to simplify and streamline your payroll process.
How to activate the Deputy Add-on
You’ll need a Deputy account to take advantage of this integration. For more information on Deputy, including account plans and pricing, check out their website: www.deputy.com
Also check out our help articles on Deputy: