Providing consistent quality service to your customers is essential if you want your business to grow and succeed. As your business grows it is impossible for you to personally check the quality of all work.
While collecting feedback won’t prevent one of your customers from having a bad experience due to an unhappy staff member, unsatisfactory work or miscommunication, it can highlight an issue before it has a chance to do long-term damage your business. Here’s a quick list of benefits to collecting feedback:
- It gives your customer an avenue to let you know they’re not happy, in a non-public forum.
- It gives you the opportunity to contact the client and resolve the problem – you can’t fix it if you don’t know about it.
- Receiving bad feedback highlights areas of your business you can improve on, or identifies staff that you need to talk with.
- It provides an insight into your customers’ perception of your service.
- It gives peace of mind that your staff are doing a good job when out of sight.
- Receiving good feedback gives you a great opportunity to reward staff and create a culture of great service.
- Good feedback is great marketing – use it on your website and social media.
ServiceM8 has a super simple feedback add-on built in (and its free!), so start collecting feedback today. For help with setting up customer feedback in ServiceM8, check out this article
If you can think of a benefit we have missed comment below.