ServiceM8 is proud to announce the latest release of our iPhone app. The new app is blow away, you can literally manage your entire business using the app and never log into http://www.servicem8.com
- Completely manage your Quotes, Work Orders and Invoicing from your phone, even create new jobs while your with a client
- Completely manage your Tasks, even allocate tasks between staff members on the go
- Keep in touch with your mobile workforce, see all staff on a map, so you can call for reinforcements, or re-allocate work load on the go
The Map view allows you to keep track of all your current jobs, and where you staff are in real-time.
Stay on track with your schedule plan always with you at the tap of a button, view your schedule, or view other staff’s schedules quickly and easily, click on any booking to bring up all the details of the job and even get navigated to the job from where ever you are.
View any current job in seconds, access all the details to get it done fast – and right the first time.
- Call the client directly from the job screen – no more scribbling phone numbers on pieces of paper
- Produce professional quotes and invoices from your iPhone and email directly to the client
- Take photos and attach notes, so multiple staff and people in the office are always up to date (The photos are stored as part of your job history, so you could take photos for site references, warranty purposes, or ever to relay to client when dealing with 3rd parties (Real Estate clients, remote installs, etc)
- The job diary collates everything regarding this job in the one place – photos, notes, bookings, quotes, invoices, payments, text messages
ServiceM8 makes it easy to produce professional quotes and invoices from your phone, set your labour and material costs and a job quote can automatically be generated ready to send to the client. The quote is attached to your job, so you can go back and review what was quoted – forever. Once you’ve produced a quote, it’s easy to turn it into an invoice, make any final adjustments and send it to your accounting package at the end of the quote – all your paperwork completed and the client invoiced and you havent even gone to the office – not bad?
You can even get a client signature when completing the job, and it will be stored against that job for future reference – great for delivery and service businesses which require client sign off.